Wednesday, July 2, 2008

bits here and there with EVE & Charles Denha

Batty: you know....when weeding through my photos it's easy to tell what's come from you...it either has some yummy boy's name with a heart or includes 'rape' in the title
EVA: LOL


EVA: This chick Batty... she's just amazing... beautiful... I watch her everyday carrying her books home from school but have never had the courage to talk to her... what should I do?
Batty: find a way to talk to her. even if it's something small and seems meaningless. anything to strike up a conversation
Batty: or.... jump from the bushes with a trash bag and catch her and drag her home


EVA: lol I bet Sonia's family who live round here will be like "EVA had a girl... in your house... in his bed! :O"
EVA: Amusing that shall be
Batty: oh god i'm the other woman!
Batty: D:
EVA: You're my "bit on the side"
EVA: my side salad
Batty: lemme leave something around for her to find... lotion. contacts. nylons. a dead animal.
EVA: Leave them all

No comments: